JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing Parts on frame TV

(Topic created: 05-16-2023 07:28 AM)
Members_t8rMfqQ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I ordered a 2022 Frame TV and the included wall mount was missing screws. When I spoke with Samsung support, I was told my ticket for screws would be fulfilled in 5 - 7 Business Days. 5 Business Days later I found out my ticket has been cancelled and my new ticket is going to take 10 - 20 Business Days for these screws. Have others had similar issues with support / missing parts? I feel like just returning my incomplete mount set and getting a new mount set would be fast, especially when I am a Samsung Care Plus customer. Any thoughts?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame
Screws are pretty cheap, I would just hit up the hardware store
0 Likes
Members_t8rMfqQ
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I'm having trouble figuring out the screws that are needed for the back of the TV - any thoughts? I have the ones for screwing the bracket into the wall, but for the back of the TV I haven't found anything definitive. 

0 Likes
walterbell
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

It's relevant info for me

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker.