JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sound skipping issue

(Topic created: 05-06-2022 09:00 AM)
usercGedXZmBx7
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a brand new 2022 frame TV and already am having issues with intermittent sound skipping. It's happened twice now where the sound will skip for a second or less about every 30 seconds or so. I've tried changing cables, and that doesn't help. I've moved my cable box to other TVs, and they do not have the same issue - the problem only occurs with the Frame tv.  I do not have a soundbar or any other stereo equipment attached to the TV.

The only way I've been able to fix the issue has been to unplug the power cable from the wall for several minutes. But since the sound problems came back a second time, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it happens again. Has anyone else encountered this? Any suggestions?

3 Replies
Options
QLED and The Frame

Your audio drop happens with TV Speakers? What cable box do you have?

0 Likes
usercGedXZmBx7
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Correct - it happens with TV speakers.

The cable box is an Xfinity X1 box. I've connected it to other 2020/2021 Samsung TVs and the issue has never occurred on those.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand your concern here. If this is happening no matter what type of device or app you are using to view material, then a factory reset is needed. Please try to remember or write down your display settings before doing so. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send Message to Moderator

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter