JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Alarm clock idea

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 04:54 PM)
KelseyAnders
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
HONESTLY  would be amazing if we could create alarm folders, instead of having to delete all alarms then re creating. 

I work 1st, 2nds, 3rds & have personal gym trainings when I'm not working, it'll be so much easier to just turn on a folder with the alarms inside. 
9 Replies
EVElectro
Astronaut
Options
A I see a way to have all your alarms categorized rather than having them in all 1 list. Sounds like a good idea I have used android studio to create applications for quite a while. If you want it developed just let me know. I've been looking for some new projects.
KelseyAnders
Astronaut
Options
Right, thanks for understanding. At the end of my work week, "if i have a day off" I have to ask Bixby to delete all my alarms. I currently have an okay system where I put MONDAY, TUESDAY etc then under each day I have alarms for the work week.
0 Likes
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
This would actually be very useful. Hopefully there are more people on board with this and we could get it in the One UI 5 update.
KelseyAnders
Astronaut
Options
Righttt
biff777
Asteroid
Options
They have really good Alarm apps for that. I use one.
KelseyAnders
Astronaut
Options
Yeah I'm aware, I just don't want to download any 3rd party apps and give them access to my personal files.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Red Giant
Options
Permissions are vague but in order to save anything onto memory it needs that permission. What you need to watch out for is internet access in conjunction with it as it may be sending data. I missed Timely before Google bought them out. I don't believe its been updated since.
0 Likes
KelseyAnders
Astronaut
Options
Yeah I'm just sticking with the basic one they've gave us, thus the idea for multiple :file_folder: folders to specify what the alarms are for. 😆 I appreciate you though 😀
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.