How to duplicate routine.
I have some routine manual triggered, for example. When I get back home at 13 o'clock, and when I get back home at 23 it's a little bit of a different routine. I want to duplicate and modify one instead of making all from zero.
Solved! Go to Solution.
@userNAiIMzUX0N You can do it via the Export command in Good Lock's "Routines+" module. Then you can import the routine using the same Routines+.
- If you don't already have Good Lock installed, go to Galaxy Store and install Good Lock. Then open Good Lock and click on Routines+ to install it.
- Open Routines+.
- Click on Export routines
- Select the routine(s) that you want to export.
- Click Done.
- Select your destination to export the routine.
- After it is exported, it brings you back to the selection screen. Click Cancel.
- Click on Import saved routines.
- Navigate to the location where you exported the routine and select it.
- The routine will open in the edit window. You can change the name or other parts of the routine.
- Once your edits are complete, click Save.
I have a solution. I think Samsung graciously block "good Lock" in my coutry. Than I have to workaround it. I was installing Fine Lock Luncher from Play Store, and installing all forbidden apps from ap...mirror.
Saving is like breathing, in apps.I don't understand why Samsung forgot such a basic function. Having blocked programs and forcing people to install applications from unreliable sources.Bravo Samsung.