JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby text call suggestion

(Topic created: 07-08-2023 07:50 AM)
Nat813
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Dear Samsung, please let us customize our Bixby introduction. We should be able to have our phone be answered by Bixby saying what we customize. Just like a voicemail greeting. I'd like the option to let the caller know they reached my phone so if it's a wrong caller, the person knows.

I'd like mine to say: 

Hi you reached "name". The person your trying to reach has chosen to screen calls using Bixby's screening service, due to increased scam calls nationwide. Please tell me who you are, and the reason for you're calling today? 

Please allow us to make our own greeting or at the very least personalize the message with our name.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Nat813,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Hey there @Nat813, I hope you're doing well.

This is a great suggestion. I can definitely see something like this being useful. I'll ask an administrator to flag this post as a feature suggestion.

@SamsungRei can you please mark this thread as a feature suggestion for the development team? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
I second this
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Nat813,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.