Original topic:

Bookmarks Retrieval

(Topic created: 12-14-2022 11:45 PM)
SamsSon325
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have recently updated my Samsung internet and none of my bookmarks are there anymore. I followed all of the instructions of the threads on this site and none of them helped. Please, coupd someone help me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of retrieving your bookmarks for Samsung Internet and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Give these steps a try: Make sure you are signed into your Samsung account. Tap on the Bookmarks (This will be the Star at the bottom in the navigation bar.) You'll probably see Bookmarks > My device, and it will say "No bookmarks". Tap on the word "Bookmarks" in "Bookmarks > My device" and this will reveal two folders: My device and Samsung account. The old bookmarks should be in the Samsung account folder.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of retrieving your bookmarks for Samsung Internet and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Give these steps a try: Make sure you are signed into your Samsung account. Tap on the Bookmarks (This will be the Star at the bottom in the navigation bar.) You'll probably see Bookmarks > My device, and it will say "No bookmarks". Tap on the word "Bookmarks" in "Bookmarks > My device" and this will reveal two folders: My device and Samsung account. The old bookmarks should be in the Samsung account folder.

0 Likes
userIjpqTTJxOC
Constellation
Options
Bookmarks tab is where?