JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can not create post in community

(Topic created: 06-01-2024 10:39 PM)
jgt1942NC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have no idea why I can no longer create a post in the community forum. At the bottom of a page I see the following:

"Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit your User Profile page."

I went to my profile page but I don't see anything that I should do to resolve the issue. Please send me a text with the solution. Please include pictures of each step and instructions for dummies.

jgt1942NC

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You normally see that message if your trying to reply to certain posts that have been locked and can't receive any new replies

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You normally see that message if your trying to reply to certain posts that have been locked and can't receive any new replies

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

mikeike
Cosmic Ray
Options
That is good to know. And it makes sense. I feel like I am learning a new language and it will not be easy.
mikeike
Cosmic Ray
Options
I am new have trouble with posting