JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't verify cashapp with samsung pay

(Topic created: 10-15-2022 07:21 AM)
Members_w6mTFSh
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Does anyone else have issues adding a cashapp card to samsung pay? I can add the card, but on the final screen it wants to verify, and only sends me to the app with no way to verify the card. Most cards have the option to send a text code.

9 Replies
Easy2See
Astronaut
Options
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD CASH APP CARD TO SAMSUNG PAY ACCOUNT ? The answer to this question YES we can definitely add cash app card to Samsung pay account and can manage to use both services simultaneously.
Easy2See
Astronaut
Options
When you are ready to verify, open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone. Navigate to and tap Samsung Pay, and then tap Credit/debit cards. Next, tap OK inside the black Verify card icon. Now you can verify the card using the same methods mentioned above.
0 Likes
codox
Astronaut
Options
How do you do this without a ware device need to add one to get into the app
longgunner
Astronaut
Options
Did you ever figure this part out?
0 Likes
Easy2See
Astronaut
Options
Currently, only American Express®, Mastercard®, Visa and private label credit, debit and prepaid cards from American Express, Citi, DBS, FEVO, Grab, Maybank, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB are compatible. More issuer cards will be added progressively. Click here to learn more about Samsung Account.
0 Likes
longgunner
Astronaut
Options
How do you do this without a ware device need to add one to get into the app
0 Likes
DerikDark
Asteroid
Options

I get to location access screen but there's no buttons even after I select an option 

Solution
Puti
Comet
Options
Samsung wallet does not support cashapp as its not an official bank
DerikDark
Asteroid
Options
Dangit. Back to Google pay then. Thanks.