Original topic:

Cannot reply to a topic

(Topic created: 08-03-2021 06:42 AM)
Samsung_XWn0Ace
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am trying to reply to a topic that I posted but getting this message:

"Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking the verification"

I have not received any verification email that I can find so not sure what this message meant. I'm the original poster and I wanted to add details after a solution was posted.

3 Replies
Letta0307
Comet
Options
More than likely it's been deleted
0 Likes
djeddieo
Constellation
Options

no, that's not likely. he's the original poster.

djeddieo, Massachusetts USA
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, I have checked your account, and do see that the email has been verified. More than likely you're trying to reply on a thread that has been locked. Normally, If an accepted solution has been chosen for a thread the thread does get locked from further replies. This is done so that way we don't have a bunch of conversations within the thread after a solution is provided. By locking the thread, it can help users locate the accepted solution a little easier without shuffling through too many unnecessary comments.  As always if the accepted solution does help you go ahead and heart/like the accepted solution to let others know that the solution worked for you.

The Best practice before posting in the community is to always search for any similar posts that relate to your inquiry. If there's any inquiry already posted with an accepted solution, that should resolve the situation. If the accepted solution posted does not help, you're always more than welcome to private message one of our moderators for further assistance. 

And as always we welcome anyone that may be having issues with their Community account to private message any of our moderators directly. We're always here to help! 🙂 

0 Likes