JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Changing the look of the Samsung Keyboard

(Topic created: 12-16-2023 05:06 PM)
ron1000
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Being able to change the look of the Samsung keyboard would really set it apart from competitors. being a long time. User of the g board and recently switching to Samsung keyboard. It is clear that this is the best Keyboard, the only thing I do not like is that you are not able to change the look as far as the image color of the keyboard.Keyboard, the only thing I do not like is that you are not able to change the look as far as the image and color of the keyboard It is very much possible that I am not looking in the right place, the right settings if so, so it should be a little easier to see that if that is the case 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@ron1000 Good news for you! Download Samsung's Keys Cafe and customize the keyboard to your heart's content. 

Keys Cafe is part of Samsung's Good Lock app. Both are available in the Galaxy store.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@ron1000 Good news for you! Download Samsung's Keys Cafe and customize the keyboard to your heart's content. 

Keys Cafe is part of Samsung's Good Lock app. Both are available in the Galaxy store.

adming
Cosmic Ray
Options
I recommend you to download from the play store Microsoft swiftkey is awesome, I love it. Try it.