JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does Samsung provide an app to save passwords and Log-in info where it can be easily accessed?

(Topic created: 04-21-2022 11:58 AM)
TeaLee52
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I need to be able to look up my passwords and login info. Google makes you put in your account info but they do let you view your saved passwords. I use this feature often to sign into apps when I've forgotten a password or login info. It's sad and not good that I can't get my own info on Samsung. OR am I just not doing this right?

I'm able to see that it's saved but I can't select to go in a see the login info. 

I'm requesting this be changed. 

I mainly use Google because it has all my passwords. I did enjoy using the Samsung UI but I had to drop out bc I needed my passwords. That's the only reason I don't use another provider. Google is my brain when it comes to passwords. 

They don't even have a suggestion box or group for Samsung Internet or Samsung UI which is what I'm really asking about. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with being able to locate passwords as I have forgotten my passwords many time before. As the previous user stated, Samsung does have a program called Samsung Pass which will save all of your passwords.

Finally, no more memorizing all those different IDs and passwords for websites and apps. Samsung Pass uses biometric data like your fingerprints or irises to authenticate your identity, keeping your accounts safe and secure. I can certainly understand if you don't want to use your fingerprint but our app will require a biometric setting to be set up in order to use these features. Give this link a try for more information on how Samsung pass work and the requirements to use the app: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062705/

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
communityuser85142
Astronaut
Options
Hey uh teely so in regard to the password right so Samsung keyboard so I'm keyboard at the very top above the keyboard in the key right there's the 2 little like clike cog and then there's the what you know do it's a pass little blue things just pass so Samsung Samsung pass is which stores your credit cards all your information basically anything you need to save you need to save that is related to a password or that could be forgotten or that could be Taking advantage of someone else if you want to use pass just use the I just used the Samsung keyboard and you'll be able to use it anywhere anywhere in the basically shut up your fingerprint that way when you click on it it only asks for a fingerprint and then it opens all your passwords and stuff if you have trouble message me and I'll I'll help you
0 Likes
TeaLee52
Astronaut
Options
Yeah I'm not giving them my finger print.
0 Likes
TeaLee52
Astronaut
Options
If that's the only option I'll keep using Google. Google knows this is where they win. I can never leave lol 😆 jk
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with being able to locate passwords as I have forgotten my passwords many time before. As the previous user stated, Samsung does have a program called Samsung Pass which will save all of your passwords.

Finally, no more memorizing all those different IDs and passwords for websites and apps. Samsung Pass uses biometric data like your fingerprints or irises to authenticate your identity, keeping your accounts safe and secure. I can certainly understand if you don't want to use your fingerprint but our app will require a biometric setting to be set up in order to use these features. Give this link a try for more information on how Samsung pass work and the requirements to use the app: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062705/

0 Likes