JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request: custom wallpaper on samsung internet new page tab

(Topic created: Saturday)
Danrd
Asteroid
Options
This is a highly requested feature on both the Brave forums and Firefox, but the only browsers that support this are Opera and Edge as far as I'm aware. I really like samsung internet, but I'm using Edge in the meantime. Can anyone confirm wether samsung is working on this feature?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

I'm curious, how long does one spend looking at a new browser page before moving on to a website, that they need custom wallpaper for it?

0 Likes
Danrd
Asteroid
Options
Good point, but I'm not the only one requesting this faren't from a web browser. Just because you're not interested doesn't mean others arent.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

As snarky as I can be, I really wasn't dissing anyone for it, I was really just curious as to why people would want it.  And I do go out of my way to make sure I have only a blank page, specifically because I do not want to see news, wallpaper, advertisements, etc.  I just want to type in my URL and go.

0 Likes
Danrd
Asteroid
Options
My bad, I'm too used to reddit where you have to be on the defensive all the time. You did ask a fair question, and I have no good answer other than I like having customization options. I really like samsungs browser, but think it lacks customization features.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes