Original topic:

Feature request to add an option to show/hide the fingerprint icon on lock screen

(Topic created: 02-11-2023 06:06 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Samsung can you please add an option to show/hide the fingerprint icon on the Lock Screen please? I know there are options for Always on Display but there's nothing for the Lock Screen. I like to customize the Lock Screen with Good Lock and I'm able to place things in different areas. And sometimes I like my (detail) notifications to be at the bottom of my screen. But it overlaps with the fingerprint icon, it doesn't look good. It's the same thing with the music player if I want that towards the bottom of the screen.

Or if it easier let us choose where we want the fingerprint icon to be. At the moment it's pretty high up from the bottom of the screen.

Lock Screen using Good Lock with LockStar module.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes