JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Forward a text with has not yet been sent to a different person - can it be don

(Topic created: 03-12-2022 05:24 AM)
useraZRCaFKrcd
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
How to forward a text that hasn't been sent, so a draft actually, to another, a different contact so they can read it . I typed it to the wrong person by mistake- it's very long and I don't want to re-do the whole thing. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@useraZRCaFKrcd Long press on the text until a dialog pops up. Select Copy. Now open a new message to the correct person. In the text area, long press and select Paste. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Bruzeta
Comet
Options
Bring the email up in Sent Emails怋 Then FORWARD it to the correct email address
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@useraZRCaFKrcd Long press on the text until a dialog pops up. Select Copy. Now open a new message to the correct person. In the text area, long press and select Paste. 

Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
There are a couple of different ways to do this, but Longhikers is probably the quickest and easiest. Some alternatives based on which text message app you are using...

In Samsung messages. Long press the text you want to forward--press select text--press share--select the person you want to share it with.

In Google Messages. Long press the text you want to forward--press the three dots in the upper right corner--press forward--under the forward message menu that appears choose the name of the person you want to forward it to.

But I think the copy/paste method is just easier.
0 Likes