JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Meet app unable to receive 1:1 calls

(Topic created: 12-15-2022 11:12 AM)
userxmwBHeVmLN
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I was hoping someone could help me. I can't receive 1:1 calls. It's saying something is blocked in the notification selection, the on/off button for that 1:1 selection isn't highlighted to even select on or off. Frustrated 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to receive 1:1 calls with Google Meet. Make video calls with family and friends more enjoyable and interactive using the Google Meet app on your Galaxy Phone. With the One UI 4 update and later, Google Meet comes integrated into the phone for ease of access, and Unlocked by Samsung phones will have it right in the phone dialer! During video calls, you can share your phone's screen and even add closed captions, so you don't miss a word. Give this link a try for the steps to use when using Google Meet: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00090583/

If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to Google directly for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to receive 1:1 calls with Google Meet. Make video calls with family and friends more enjoyable and interactive using the Google Meet app on your Galaxy Phone. With the One UI 4 update and later, Google Meet comes integrated into the phone for ease of access, and Unlocked by Samsung phones will have it right in the phone dialer! During video calls, you can share your phone's screen and even add closed captions, so you don't miss a word. Give this link a try for the steps to use when using Google Meet: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00090583/

If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to Google directly for further assistance.

0 Likes