JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to get back Deco Pic App

(Topic created: 02-16-2022 09:39 PM)
user49U1SsCalh
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
My family enjoyed the Deco Pic app you created, it was hidden in recent update, I still see it listed as Installed in the Apps list but can't launch it anymore on my Note 20, I do understand that you received some critics on the Deco Pic App so you've pull it down, but we do like it and want to keep using it for taking fun photos of the family. Could you please help on this request.
I sent an Email to the camera.scc@samsung.com which is listed in the support section of the app but it was bounced back by Samsung email server.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@user49U1SsCalh To find Deco Pic:

1. Open the Camera
  2. Click More
  3. Click AR Zone. You will find Deco Pic here with some other tools. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@user49U1SsCalh To find Deco Pic:

1. Open the Camera
  2. Click More
  3. Click AR Zone. You will find Deco Pic here with some other tools. 
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
In addition to what @LongHiker has already stated-

You should be able to find it by:
'Camera'ā†’'More'ā†’'AR Zone'
'AR Emoji Studio', 'AR Emoji Stickers', 'AR Doodle', & 'Deco Pic' should also be listed (along with other 'Camera' options present)

Or:
'Apps'ā†’'Search' (bar on top)ā†’input 'Deco Pic'ā†’tap on it

Or you can find it by:
['Apps' (or pull down the quick menu & tap the gear icon)ā†’]'Settings'ā†’'Apps'ā†’either scroll until you find it OR tap the 'Search apps' icon & input 'Deco Pic'ā†’tap on itā†’(while in) 'App info'ā†’'Open'

You can choose to have 'AR Zone' &/or any &/or all of its components ('AR Emoji Studio', 'AR Emoji Stickers', 'AR Doodle', & 'Deco Pic') added to 'Apps', for more ease of access (then you can also add them to your 'Home' screen(s) too). While in 'Deco Pic' or any of the other app(s) mentioned, you can tap the gear icon, then toggle 'Show DECO PIC (or any of the other apps mentioned) on Apps screen' so the switch is on
0 Likes