Original topic:

I hate this

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
dsmay-Galaxy-A71
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So ever single time I open the app store dang near it shows me a add advertisement to get stupid tic Tok and I always click don't show again or it shows me a add for a app I already have downloaded that annoying too but the tic Tok is more so. I don't want have have never used or even looked at it I don't want it !! I have no use for it and I'm not downloading a Chinese spying app to put it simply 
It make me almost not like have a Samsung 
5 Replies
Options
I don't tick tock, and there is no tick tock in China. It's called Douyina. TICK TOCK is for clocks, but the app is known as tic-tok everywhere else. It's a play on words and a term for countdowns and minute-by-minute action. No tic-tok for me, but I do like tic-tac's, mint flavor. šŸ˜ Luckily, we have Samsung, and the app isn't pre-installed on our devices. Yes, indeed, I take it over a few ads. Sometimes, we just gotta pick the weeds to see the flowers!!! Have a blessed night!!
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Really, it takes half a second to close the ad. Is your life getting shorter for that one second?
0 Likes
dsmay-Galaxy-A71
Asteroid
Options
Well no but one would think that after the hundredth time clicking the don't show again it would actually get the hint it is supposed to be a smart phone lol and I have all the settings set Right but nope they it still is.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Yes, they have a single advertisement when you open the app. Its an annoyance because you can't do anything until you turn it off, but it's still not as bad as those ads you can't turn off until you watch at least 5 seconds of a video.
dsmay-Galaxy-A71
Asteroid
Options
True that :hundred_points:
0 Likes