Original topic:

If you didnt know well now you do

(Topic created: yesterday)
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So I just read an article online that states that samsung is going to be "forcing" galaxy customers to use google messages and not samsung messages so the new folds that are currently coming out are not going to have samsung messages pre-installed. That sucks cause i rather samsung messages than google šŸ˜• Goodbye samsung messages. You will be missed šŸ¤£

25 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Wish they would keep Samsung messages
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Same. i like it better, but if we all have to switch over, i guess now would be the time šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€:female_sign:
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Kick to hard drive might help haha
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Nope šŸ™…šŸ¾ā€:female_sign: I'm not doing it, I will download another message app before I download Google messages
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Well i dont know what phone you have but my phone google messages is pre installed on my phone and i sadly cant uninstall it
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
I have the s22 ultra and I installed it yesterday to see how it worked on my A03s and it don't work on that phone
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
See i dont understand what the point of the A series they dont seem to get the same features as the S series
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Nope they sure don't atleast not the one I have
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Because the A series is a more budget friendly option for people who do not want or need all the bells and whistles of the S series, nor want to pay to not use them.  If you want all the features of the S series, you buy the S series.  If you can't afford the S series, you save for it or you finance it, or you get a carrier locked one for which payment gets added to your phone plan.

0 Likes