Original topic:

If you didnt know well now you do

(Topic created: yesterday)
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So I just read an article online that states that samsung is going to be "forcing" galaxy customers to use google messages and not samsung messages so the new folds that are currently coming out are not going to have samsung messages pre-installed. That sucks cause i rather samsung messages than google šŸ˜• Goodbye samsung messages. You will be missed šŸ¤£

BlueSkies
Nebula
Options
Sameeee. Really enabled Samsung messages but if Google messages is the way to go we shall see
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Thats what im saying like if I HAVE TO SWITCH OVER to g messages i will but for right now im cooling
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Right im guessing maybe when the phones actually come out, but my thing is if you want everyone to be on the same messaging app then just take out samsung messages completely like dont put it for it to be downloaded it makes no sense šŸ˜’šŸ˜’
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
My thing is im not downloading another messaging app, i shouldnt have to, you dont need to with apple so why tf do i need to add another app that just makes no sense to me. I rather use what they give us I.E Samsung messages or google messages its really not that big of a deal all i was saying that samsung messages will be missed
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Hey, if you don't want to be able to text going forward, then by all means don't download another messaging app. Or, I hear Apple is selling phones.

0 Likes
BayouBoy3
Galaxy
Options
So.... Google messages is fluid anyway. It's great and getting even better.
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Here is an update

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-drop-samsung-messages-google-messages-reason-3463520/

BTW you could try getting the Samsung messaging app APK
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Idk what apk is but like i told the other dude im not downloading anything when samsung gave me two apps that works perfectly fine all i was saying was saying goodbye to samsung messages, i didnt ask for anyone to give me apps to download in replace of it i legit was just giving people updates on whats going on incase they didnt know
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Its not a samsung app thats a fb app its just messgener šŸ˜’šŸ˜’ do your homework
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
You still can download Samsung Messages from the Galaxy store.
0 Likes