JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 07-27-2024 09:44 AM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

198 Replies
Rickets
Halo
Options

Well, I just purchased the Ultra watch today using affirm. It let me finance with a choice of 12, 18, and 24 months with zero interest. Even better than Samsung financing. I took the 18 months.

0 Likes
userQNlV2ttUyj
Asteroid
Options
Hi,

I received an email to reset password and set up the new TD bank online payment account. I tried logging in with my Samsung account username and password I get not the right credentials. I try resetting password and not the right username, I try as a new user to sign up and asking for a credit card which this is an online account I don't have a credit card. And I tried resetting username and again getting no where. I tried calling the numbers listed on the TD bank Samsung site and get system error, or if I do get through I was on hold for two hours yesterday and today no options for a call back. @userikvm09jwe4n I think you have madeca big mistake giving your credit card accounts over to TD bank. If anyone can help please let me know. Just picking a random category. 
Thanks James F.
pipergates
Constellation
Options

Same, been on hold over an hour, this is insane

userQNlV2ttUyj
Asteroid
Options
I give up they want to get paid let them reach out to me now.
Srb79
Halo
Options
I had no issue. Used existing username, clicked on reset pw. I was ask few personal information and I reseted pw.
0 Likes
userQNlV2ttUyj
Asteroid
Options
Not for me still can't get in
Options
Samsung Financing was always managed by TD Bank.
0 Likes
useryAxfloyBLq
Constellation
Options
Samsung finance is not popping up when I try to purchase S24 Ultra. It keeps taking me to klarna or affirm with twice a week payment options. I have more than good enough credit to purchase 2 phones if needed. Please help 
Members_VP0YxLX
Constellation
Options

Trying to access my account to make a bill payment due in couple of days the new TD retail link does not work neither all phone numbers listed. I have dialed multiple number stayed on for over an hour and yet no one to pick up to assist. This is really negative impact on customers trying to make monthly payment that will not be reported as "LATE".

PLEASE HELP.!!!

Yas42
Constellation
Options
Hi, can anyone help me? I have been trying to contact samsung financing for 4 days now to no avail. I was on the phone for about 2 hours, because they emailed me to reset my password. Which I tried doing but find out my account has been blocked because I kept trying to to login. But to no avail, I can access my samsung financing account. Thanks