JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Samsung Financing site

(Topic created: 07-25-2024 06:14 PM)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
198 Replies
userLmlyHICrag
Constellation
Options
I haven't been able to long in either I'm getting annoyed
0 Likes
userPg2g52CYIF
Constellation
Options
My bull is due in two days, I have been trying all week and cannot get into the old site or the new one. It wants me to enter my card number. I never got a card. No idea how to pay my bill.
0 Likes
RachelHS
Constellation
Options
I'm having the exact same problem. Today, I got an email that my account had been "unlocked." It was a lie.
0 Likes
bekka8190
Constellation
Options
I can't login either. Every email I think the username would be isn't it. I didn't have a card number either. I'm so frustrated. I think the only way we can make a payment is to call the number in the email and use the automated system
0 Likes
TLM2
Asteroid
Options
I am having problems as well. 😔
0 Likes
Masterkiller24
Cosmic Ray
Options
It is absolutely crazy to me that I can't get anyone on the phone for my Samsung finance account.... Not from Samsung or TD Bank..... I have a few questions that can't be answered online at TD Bank Or Samsung’s..... My main question is why my finance account Is unlinked from my samsung account.... It asking me to give account information I never received like I have a card and I never got one.... I've had the account for years.... Been on hold multiple times for 2 plus hours or more in the same day for the passed 3 days ..... Totally outrageous 
Tak007
Constellation
Options
I tried to buy some buds but when I d the check out the system removes the Samsung Finance option. Can somebody explain what's going on and when it will be fixed?
0 Likes
Aaron1023
Constellation
Options
I got the email that they are changing over systems for samsung financing and to reset my password. I tried, it locked me out. Account was unlocked today automatically, tried again, locked out again. I am not entering anything wrong. I have been trying to contact support, was on the phone for 3 hours waiting, heard a person click in then immediately hung up on me. I am beyond **bleep**. I just pre ordered the buds 3 pro and I have no way of paying it, tempting to cancel just in fear of not being able to pay it. I don't want to get charged interest or have late payments because of the system not working. This is extremely frustrating to literally have no way of resolving this because of their extended wait times. I have always loved samsung financing, the old system worked amazingly. 
Lexi941
Constellation
Options
Im currently on hold, going on 4 hours now. Not sure what to do.
0 Likes
eleonora
Cosmic Ray
Options
I know I'm not the only one having this issue. All the call numbers go to the same system. No one answers. I waited over an hour and called several times. Everything, but the payments seem to be working on the new site. My auto pay wasn't working since I noticed no notifications of payment happened for Aug 3rd. I then canceled my always set up auto pay to make a one time payment as maybe this would resolve the glitch. No. It did not. Now I have a late fee charge. Funny how that works and the email communications of the new site, reset password, the extended call wait times updating system and auto pay canceling all had emails sent to me.....but nothing about my payment not going through not being paid. I'm sure some paper mail may come sometime this month if at all about it. 
I don't enjoy this and worry I won't get in touch with anyone to fix this 'it's you not me' issue.
I did just discover the get help option via the I want to... drop box. I sent a secured message just before. Now it's a wait and see on that too.
I don't know if anyone has gotten any resolutions to this. Every thread I found that's recent I haven't seen answers to.

UPDATE!
As of right now, August 7th, this morning, my one time payment was just withdrawn from my checking account and shows as posted on my samsung financing (new site) account. So possibly it is just an auto pay issue. I'm still waiting on the response to the secured message I sent via the samsung financing site through my account. It shows as pending.

I will update with any and all resolutions in hopes it helps other's on their search for answers.