Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do I become a beta tester? I have a galaxy fold 3. USA NY

121 Replies
ChristianBaez
Asteroid
Options
Mine is originally from TMobile and paid off and unlocked by TMobile. I still don't see the beta
Owen44
Asteroid
Options
I just stopped the members app, cleared cache and data. Logged back into members and banner for beta appeared. It wasn't there before I did this.
ChristianBaez
Asteroid
Options
Just tried it and nothing
jacobh255
Asteroid
Options
It let me sign up for the program, but it hasn't been available to download in the update section. I'm on Google Fi.
Dog-Man
Asteroid
Options
Also on Google Fi here I joined the beta program around 9pm yesterday and still haven't gotten the update.
0 Likes
Owen44
Asteroid
Options
After I registered, the download was available almost immeidately.
0 Likes
Options
Unlocked S23 Ultra with Google Fi sim not eligible for the beta? I registered and never got the update
0 Likes
Grayo
Comet
Options

Hello, yes, unfortunately the GoogleFi carrier isn't compatible with the One UI 6 beta. The stable version will be available for everyone later this year.

Grayo
Comet
Options

If this answered your question, please click on my previous comment and hit "accept as solution" so others who may have the same question can quickly find the answer. Thanks a bunch!

Options
Bummer, thanks. Now I just hope it gets it same time as all unlocked models not months after release.