Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: 07-28-2024 06:01 AM)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

182 Replies
kakaroto069
Constellation
Options
How to join to the beta program?
0 Likes
Samson1
Cosmic Ray
Options
I didn't download the beta program. I'm just seeing the leak in social media.
0 Likes
BunnyPad
Cosmic Ray
Options
Well, the 'leaks' could have also been markups. Until the beta - or better yet, the stable - version of OneUI7, we have no way of knowing for sure.

Edit: fixed typo
Options
I'm cool with the changes. I figure I'll be used to them in no time.
chintal742
Cosmic Ray
Options
icon Battery Design A14 5G
0 Likes
hisyks
Constellation
Options

I HATE how the new One UI 7 looks. I think the new quick panel sucks, I hate having to swipe on one side for notifications and having to swipe for another for the quick panel. I hate how the new quick panel looks, i never listen to music, I don't need a new box for it on my phone, i hate the little notification that never leaves asking me to upgrade when I don't want to. I hate the new icons, I worked so hard on the customization of my quick panel and how the default icons look and flow with my wallpaper and other apps. 

Please, i need to know of any way of not upgrading. i think ever since One UI 5 it has been getting worse and worse but i have been needing to upgrade forcefully. i dont wanna go to One UI 7, i dont like it at all. And i dont need a notifications constantly telling me to upgrade when i wont.

i am on a s23 ultra, is there any way that i dont upgrade, and not have this annoying notification always there.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Turn off automatic updates and you won't have to update if you don't want to.  You don't even know if what you are seeing is the final incarnation of OneUI7. So far, everything is just rumors.

meself
Neutron Star
Options
At some point if you delay or not install it will install itself unless that has changed than likely you will get it at some point
0 Likes
JayBoonies
Cosmic Ray
Options
That's a lot of hate.