Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 10:32 AM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
631 Replies
userElCmzOuiWr
Constellation
Options

I'm an AT&T customer and I am having the same problem as described by many on this post. My phone app stopped working immediately after the update. 

0 Likes
usernFc0Lg1sof
Asteroid
Options

i just talked with an ATT rep, you can get ATT to push a update to your phone that should fix it, they said it takes 4-24 hours to go through.
Im not sure if it is an update for one ui 6.0 or if it will revert you back to 5.1

i will post again when the update comes through

user1LCYhKa5wo
Asteroid
Options

They didnt give me a timeframe.. i am still waiting. smh.. this is TRASH.

0 Likes
userZDS1JsAG3M
Constellation
Options

Please fix this. While on a call the screen goes on and off, I can't put the call on speaker, I can't end the call, I can't do a three-way, I can't do anything on the phone. Blank screen. The screen comes back for a second. Then blank. Error message appears.

Options
Download Google phone, it'll work then!
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
It seems many AT&T customers who have upgraded to Ui6/14 are experiencing call problems in the Samsung Phone Dialer app. Especially those on S22 series.

This might not fix everyone's problem, it seems downloading Google Phone from the play Store allows most to fix their issues 
natafine
Halo
Options
When is this problem going to be fixed????
0 Likes
usernFc0Lg1sof
Asteroid
Options

samsung does not have an ETA on resolving the issue

0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
This appears to be an issue that is specific to the At&t models, as the Verizon users don't appear to be reporting it. I would suggest reaching out to your carrier and Samsung both
0 Likes
Options
Received andriod 14/one ui 6.0 on S22 Ultra with AT&T in NJ today! For users using Omnipod 5 app (medical app) app is not compatible but still usable. Dexcom is compatible and working optimally. Although with the phone app... I cannot continue with calls. The phone app will close and reopen multiple times, and then resulting in an error.