JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-22-2023 12:09 PM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
631 Replies
usery2BMB6izVC
Constellation
Options

That's a whole lot of words for "sorry we just bricked your phone, tough **bleep**, deal with it, buy from a better company next time." How about Samsung actually test their updates before sending them out next time.

Kaylakooblikon
Cosmic Ray
Options
This is a c r a p update! Youre telling me that i have to do all these steps, just to use my phone? Not everyone can do these step by steps. This isnt a Nintendo game. And all from an update? Ive never had to do this after an update and is a good cover for your mess up! Seems like your side needs to work harder to figure out your situation that is condusive to ALL your customers. My mom would say F it, she wouldnt read that. And for me? Id need to write this all out, so i can follow step by step, as this is my only device. This c r a p is crippling to the people. Not a good move Samsung...just wish i had the funds and want to move to iphone. Thankful my mom is a gci carrier and is not having issues.
destefmx6
Constellation
Options

This is  a ridiculous fix for a 1k phone.  Push the software Fix OUT!

Members_KNTyhfv
Asteroid
Options

Factory reset works... UNTIL YOU UPDATE TO UI 6 AGAIN. A friend tested it on theirs. Useless.

0 Likes
userErmAr2r9g1
Constellation
Options

I'm not doing all that. I just installed Google Phone and am using that as my default phone app now. 

0 Likes
Samsung_DwelBUe
Asteroid
Options

These aren't really solutions.  They are just work arounds. For me, the Google phone app does sort of function but I still get error messages. Samsung really needs to make this a priority.  

user1LCYhKa5wo
Asteroid
Options

Yall wait till Thanksgiving week, where people travel and talk to family, to drop an BROKEN update that BREAKS folk's phones. What NONSENSE. I hope you are COMPENSATING US for not providing the SERVICE WE PAID FOR on the DEVICES WE PAID FOR. THis is RIDICULOUS. DO you NOT TEST YOUR PRODUCTS BEFORE RELEASE?

user1LCYhKa5wo
Asteroid
Options

NONE of this **bleep** works. What BROKE IT is what will fix it... A PROPER UPDATE. Yall are getting LAZY but still increasing prices.

BrenDonnieBP
Asteroid
Options

This is "NOT" solved, these solutions don't fix the issue, even in-coming phone calls are blocked because of this Samsung OS bug.

Aluzay
Asteroid
Options
I just downloaded the new software update and my android s22 ultra glitches really bad when I place calls and won't let me hang up the calls because the keypad is always absent. Is there a patch to fix this error?