JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 09:51 AM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
631 Replies
natafine
Halo
Options
And it'll be the same thing...AT&T will blame Samsung and vice versa. No one will get a credit because no one will take blame for this. Maybe I'm going a bit crazy, but I can't help but be upset for them pushing an update...hyping it up, honestly...just for it to wreak havoc on a $1100 phone. Even the Google phone app is having issue. I'm just sick of it.
Mo73
Asteroid
Options
I have 30 yrs of customer service experience, 10 years with AT&T. If you ask to speak with mgmt and ask "are you going to make this right or do I need to take my service elsewhere?" They will definitely issue you a credit. Ask for it! You deserve to be reimbursed for the inconvenience.
0 Likes
ouwop
Asteroid
Options
I would continue to call until I speak to someone with some motion. This is unacceptable.
0 Likes
Members_A32v0Jf
Asteroid
Options

Is there any reason that the Samsung call is better or worse than the Google?  Opinions please

0 Likes
Members_A32v0Jf
Asteroid
Options

Google Phone doesn't have Speed Dial

0 Likes
ehs117
Constellation
Options
Mine too!!! We gotta get a fix QUICK
0 Likes
sadnerd
Constellation
Options
Same here! You can't possibly get through a phone tree to call almost any business!
0 Likes
usermFFy0czopT
Constellation
Options
ATT, S22 ULTRA. Same error dialog box.
0 Likes
jackypaper1
Constellation
Options

I'm not sure this issue should be marked as "solved."

Sheila11
Asteroid
Options
This is NOT an acceptable solution! We shoukd not have to back up and reset anything. Your testers should have never let this pass to be released!! Samsung needs an update to correct this asap, or for the first time ever, I may switch to an Apple phone!!! Samsung forces these updates and is our of our control, we shouldn't be expected to do anything further.