JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone app Crashing after One UI 6.0 update.

(Topic created: 11-21-2023 09:51 AM)
text1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After One UI 6.0 update, I can't see who is calling or accept/reject the call. 

Callbgprovider app Crashing
Call app Crashing 
Phone app Crashing

These are the pop ups showing up.
 Need to fix ASAP 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
631 Replies
AngryAsF
Asteroid
Options
A factory reset?! Are you kidding me.
Members_QQKa2M1
Constellation
Options

Right, I was told to do that as well, from samsung and at&t

jlane232
Constellation
Options

I have been having the same problem since updating last night.  It seems that taking my sims card out ( left mine out about 30 minutes ) and then putting it back in fixed my calls issue!  I would say try that before jumping thru hoops for an update no one asked for.

0 Likes
Grammy2012
Asteroid
Options
Same here
0 Likes
userRpExGiXVSd
Cosmic Ray
Options
I have tried everything possible to fix the issue, with the exception of taking out my Sim card, going to a store, factory resetting (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN), and throwing my phone across the room. I even had a Samsung tech remotely access my phone, try his voodoo magic, that didn't work and he saw my phone do the glitching and all the other jazz while he had access. This is the most frustrating and stupid thing ever!!! This phone is my only phone in my home and I kinda need to be able to make and receive calls without glitches or having to download another app.
Just send out another "update" but revert the software backwards. Good grief this is ridiculous. It needs fixed ASAP!
Screenshot_20231121_131655_Phone.jpgScreenshot_20231121_131703_Call.jpgScreenshot_20231121_131742_Call settings.jpg
userj9eLbiTcy4
Constellation
Options
Just got off with ATT tech support... they pushed an update to work with the 5G that was missing from the Samsung update... all I know is that the phone works...I had already done reset all in general settings so I had to do it once more, let them push whatever and phone app works fine... if you're with ATT call them...I did not need factory reset nor a new sim
Members_QQKa2M1
Constellation
Options

This is by far the WORST experience my first time having a Samsung phone, the software upload has my phone not working. I can't accept/reject calls ,i`m a business owner my phone is my main resource. 

0 Likes
user8d4bxXGovz
Constellation
Options

My husband and I both have Samsung S22's.  His works fine and mine does not.  Thank you to whomever posted about the Google phone app.  That at least works!  I refuse to do a master factory reset until I know they can or cannot fix this.  What a cluster!

userRpExGiXVSd
Cosmic Ray
Options
That's how mine and my husband's are as well. His is fine. Mine is not.
userhDVdhpLw6P
Constellation
Options

I took out my SIM and turned off the phone , put the SIM back in and turned it on and that fixed it on my  AT&T S22ultra