JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Question regarding VIP advantage

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Pumpkinking
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
If I've already bought the phone, and I now decide to buy the VIP advantage program, will it cover my phone for the Samsung care +?
Any help would be highly appreciated
0 Likes
10 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Sorry, but no. I already ran through support and Samsung Care trying to do this. The VIP advantage must be in effect before the devices are purchased.
Pumpkinking
Asteroid
Options
If I decide to enroll in samsung care + will it begin after the manufacturer provided date?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Samsung Care+ started on the day that I purchased the Samsung Care+ plan. That was 3 days after my Fold 6 was delivered
Pumpkinking
Asteroid
Options
So basically we're not getting the 1 year free samsung care + if we choose to buy it? 😞
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
You will get that benefit for any device that you buy AFTER the VIP plan is in effect.

So you need to buy the VIP and wait until you get notice that it is in effect. Then buy your devices and you should see Samsung Care+ as free during that purchase.
Rayzer
Sun
Options
Can you direct us to a page that explains how the VIP program works? I purchased VIP with my fold 6 but not Samsung Care Plus. Didn't buy it with my ultra watch either.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
mikeike
Cosmic Ray
Options
That was informative I have been thinking about getting a VPN myself thanks
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Here's a tip! For 1 TB models, the free Care+ offer only applies to smartphones, not to tablets. When I tried to buy the 1 TB version of the Tab S9 Ultra, I was not given the option for a free 2-year Care+ plan, only for a price (discounted since I currently have a discount from a Samsung offer program).
0 Likes