JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Recaptcha not working in Edge

(Topic created: Tuesday)
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Anyone else who accesses Samsung Members on computer having trouble with the recaptcha today? If I use Edge (where I haven't, thus far, had any problems), I get an infinite number of verification images and then I can't post because I can't verify (which some people may find a blessing). If I switch to Chrome, I don't have a problem.  The thing is, I don't want to use Chrome.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

Ok, cleared my entire internet cache, and it seems to work now.

View solution in context

9 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
I just tried to access it from Edge and was prompted for a code from my Authenticator app...had no problem logging on.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
I'm not talking about logging in, I'm referring to the now reqired recapcha in order to make a post from a computer (not yet required on mobile app)
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
my bad. I wonder if that's in response to all the spam recently? however, that wouldn't explain why Chrome is cooperating.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
It is in response to the spam. It's usually a minor annoyance, and easily dispatched, but today it's just not workin. I should go to sother site I know used recaptcha and see if that's having a problem in edge as well. I have cleared cookies and cache.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@realaud Working fine from Chrome. 

0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Yes, it's fine in Chrome, but suddenly stopped working in Edge. I prefer Edge over Chrome because it's my default browser and I don't have to switch browsers to divert to Samsung Members. But, I do have all the browsers just in case something doesnt work properly in one.
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

Hmm must be something with my desktop. I just switched to my laptop and opened edge, and the recapture works. Maybe I'll see what happens if I reboot.

0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

Rebooted and all is not well. Still only works in Chrome (and I'm gonna assume Firefox, although I didn't try), but not Edge on the desktop.  Really weird, since it's been working up until this point.

Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options

Ok, cleared my entire internet cache, and it seems to work now.