JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Removing read Samsung Health notices

(Topic created: 06-05-2023 08:45 AM)
userN0gE98zrJ2
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is there a way to remove notices that have been read? I am not referring to "notifications". Notices can be accessed by opening "Samsung Health", then 3 vertical dots in the top right corner. In my version, there are 5 items to select from: "Edit Home", "For you", "Promotion", "Notices", and "Settings". If you open up "Notices", there a bunch of (aging) notices - some of which don't even apply me. How do I clean them out?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello userN0gE98zrJ2,

Thanks for reaching out.

At this moment there are no specific options to remove read notices in the Samsung Health app. However, we always recommend keeping the app updated, should there be any changes. I encourage you to check back in the future and I will tag this as feedback for our Samsung Product Groups can easily find this post.

Thank you for being part of the Samsung family and Community!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello userN0gE98zrJ2,

Thanks for reaching out.

At this moment there are no specific options to remove read notices in the Samsung Health app. However, we always recommend keeping the app updated, should there be any changes. I encourage you to check back in the future and I will tag this as feedback for our Samsung Product Groups can easily find this post.

Thank you for being part of the Samsung family and Community!

0 Likes