JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Financing Website

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?
MiisterDot
Constellation
Options

FYI Samsung is merging all threads to consolidate them... Which kinda isn't cool because how are you supposed to raise awareness if you can't talk about it.. take my "post" for example

soxfan45
Constellation
Options

Tried to login into new website. Put in username and password. Same one I have been using for 15 months. Says to update. Put in same username doesn't recognize it. Put in account number same account that is over a year old. Says it is invalid and to contact customer setvice. No answer for 2 hours. Bill is due in a few days. Need help.

ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Your response isn't in regards to the web platform we use in order to manage our accounts and payments. It's about placing orders. While others have mentioned that in responses, my post was about the overall lack of access to my accounts and payment. Please take time in the future to address specific issues for people correctly. You have done nothing to resolve the issues I posted or help us understand what is going on.
usernlJWEEWmbF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

You haven't fixed anything. Stop sending emails telling people to update their password when your system won't let us log in. As soon asI get through I'm closing my account, this is horrible customer service.

0 Likes
Davegir
Asteroid
Options

Now I find out via forums that its NOT an end of contract line that the chat people fed me, its that they broke the program. Now my login is locked because "not the information on file" yet its exactly what I used last month. How long will this integration take, you already lost my phone purchase, but if you report me having a late payment due to your broken system. We will have a problem. Every screen, phone, tablet and multiple sound bars are all Samsung, this is going to change with new purchases.

dchatman88
Asteroid
Options
I was able to make a payment via the phone system. If that helps. The website being down and the banking as a whole not being to be used blows, though.
Davegir
Asteroid
Options
When I called yesterday the number just said technical difficulties and hung up on me.
userSoi59PFHz0
Constellation
Options

I am also running into this same issue. Updating addresses across both my samsung and TD / samsung financing account did not resolve this issue for me, unfortunately.

Mzito
Asteroid
Options

Hello, 
I'm trying to make a purchase through Samsung Finance but at checkout it keeps taking me to Affirm. How can I resolve this? I have sufficient available credit and it's not my first time using it.

Kindly help...

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

As I understand it, Samsung Financing is having some issues and are directing purchases to Affirm.  If you want the product, use Affirm--or you can wait until any issues are resolved.