JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Financing Website

(Topic created: Thursday)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of trying to place an order with Samsung financing. As the community operates on a peer-to-peer support model, our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

There may be many questions regarding financing, pre-orders, order processing, shipping, delivery, trade-ins, order refunds, and returns. For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

You can also check out this link that may answer some questions regarding financing.

https://www.samsung.com/us/owners/financing-frequently-asked-questions/

View solution in context

0 Likes
57 Replies
meself
Sun
Options
I would think others got the same
Options
Same. Can't reset my password as it doesn't recognize my old username.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@ArsenicDreams I just gave it a try and I am unable to log in also. 

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

You also cannot charge anything to it.  I've been trying to buy a new phone all week and have not been able to because of this.  They have like 1 day before I go back to Apple

meself
Sun
Options
Looks like still moving site delay on ser up
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks for the quick responses. I guess just give it some time.
MrXGeekX
Galaxy
Options
The Samsung Financing site is currently experiencing issues due to a transition to a new platform. Many users have reported being unable to log in or access their accounts during this period. The transition involves moving to a new website, and the downtime is expected to last a few days
BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

It's been more than a few days.  I get we can't login to a website, I do that kind of integration stuff for a living.  But to not be able to charge to the account is absurd.

BabyHuie
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I've been trying to login for 2 days now and have been locked out because of many attempts. Also, never could get through to customer service.