JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Financing Website

(Topic created: Friday)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?
57 Replies
userCaYOLsjOCU
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I also want to purchase a product and have plenty of credit available with Samsung. I have ZERO interest in using Affirm. My payments would be higher and more frequent. I want to use my Samsung Financing and pay one monthly bill. 

0 Likes
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Mixed answers from Samsung on this. One agent said Affirm is going to be the finance arm for Samsung replacing TD Bank in the US. Another said it's related to TD Bank conversation gone bad and is temporary. I'm inclined to believe the latter but who knows .using Affirm proved to be easy but results in two accounts and separate payments
sndzba
Constellation
Options

I am having the same issue, a popup shows of Affirm. I chatted with someone from Samsung and their response was "I am really sorry to Inform you but Samsung financing is not available for now ,so I would suggest you to go for Affirm financning for monthly payment plan." I am not sure if to wait or if Samsung is switching over to Affirm for the financing now. 

user7BbeWad3xu
Constellation
Options

Dang its been going on since monday?    i had this same issue the last couple days  i was told my issue was escalated  but who knows how true that is .  Im just trying to use my samsung financing to buy two watches  why did they have to make this so difficult?!

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Could be volume related. IMO, they should extend the promotional prices until they get that fixed.

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Agreed!!
0 Likes
CntryGyNSD
Halo
Options

I wish they offered 24 month zero interest financing through Affirm. Samsung Finance through TD credit won't give me a high enough limit to pay for the higher priced Fold6. 

0 Likes
Jwiederman
Asteroid
Options

It was like this for me from June till two weeks ago, then started working again allowing me to buy two watches... Today needed to buy two hard drives and it's not working anymore and prompts me to use affirm. If you haven't already send a email to the ceos office as this gets you to a senior customer service rep who most of the time are more competent to hand issues

Mzito
Asteroid
Options
I contacted support, and they said they stopped financing through TD. I made an order using Affirm, then canceled it when the option became available again. Very incompetent support they got....
0 Likes
Aarzak
Constellation
Options
I have the same issue, I don't know why Samsung Finance does not appear when checking out. I've contacted Samsung support but they are useless.
0 Likes