JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Find Error: "Your phone hasn't finished registering to your Samsung account yet. Try again later."

(Topic created: 05-16-2024 12:23 AM)
Danny_A
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello All,

I am curious to see if the issue I am experiencing with the Samsung Find App is also affecting others. The app for me loads but provides me eith an error "Your phone hasn't finished registering to your Samsung account yet. Try again later.". However, my device is registered to my Samsung Account.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Danny_A
Asteroid
Options
****Update****
I took some additional steps to ameliorste this maladie. It looked like an issue was that my device had been registered with Samsung twice. So I deleted both of the registered devices before re-registering it. The issue is no morešŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

View solution in context

5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Danny_A, Welcome to the Community. We understand the concern with Samsung Find giving an error once it loads.

Have you tried to clear the app cache? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

Once you clear the cache, restart the phone. Also check that your location services are on. Then try loading the app again and see if opens without the error.

Let us know if this helps.

0 Likes
Danny_A
Asteroid
Options
Hello, I have tried this along with uninstalling the app as well, but to no avail. Thanks for your help!
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for following up. We are sorry those steps didn't work. What is the current software version of the app? There has been an update to the app released in the past week. We are showing version 1.2.11 on the S24 Ultra. 

Do you use any ad blockers or other filtering services on the phone? We have seen another Member, @amato, suggest whitelisting "samsungfind.com" in with DNS provider.

Are you able to open the feature through SmartThings? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088182/

0 Likes
Danny_A
Asteroid
Options
The current software version of the app is the one you mentioned, 1.2.11, and I do not use any ad blockers on my phone (S24+). By filtering services, what do you mean? But I would presume no, I do not use filtering services.
0 Likes
Solution
Danny_A
Asteroid
Options
****Update****
I took some additional steps to ameliorste this maladie. It looked like an issue was that my device had been registered with Samsung twice. So I deleted both of the registered devices before re-registering it. The issue is no morešŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ