JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Free podcast skip back about a minute and replay what has already been covered

(Topic created: 01-16-2023 11:08 AM)
DoctorSoul
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Over the last three weeks I've noticed that my selected podcasts skip back about a minute and reply what's already been covered.

Can you work on a way to fix this?? It's getting annoying. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you DoctorSoul,  for reaching out. I understand your frustration with the Samsung  Free app. Please, submit an error report directly to Samsung.To submit an error report follow the following steps: 
Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports

View solution in context

6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@DoctorSoul Which app are you using to listen to the podcasts? 

DoctorSoul
Astronaut
Options
I'm using Samsung Free
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your podcast skipping backwards when using the Samsung Free app and would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please elaborate on what you are doing with the device when you are experiencing these symptoms (ex. pausing and unpausing the app, randomly skipping backwards, etc.)?

DoctorSoul
Astronaut
Options
The skipping is random. I use the app while walk exercising. I don't pause the app and keep my phone securely pocketed to prevent movement. The problem persists...
0 Likes
DoctorSoul
Astronaut
Options
I'm still having the random backwards skipping. There's nothing that I do to cause it. It just happens more now and it's getting annoying. Perhaps it could be the podcasts I listen to? Anyway, any advice you offer would be appreciated. God bless!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you DoctorSoul,  for reaching out. I understand your frustration with the Samsung  Free app. Please, submit an error report directly to Samsung.To submit an error report follow the following steps: 
Right after the issue appears, please submit an Error Report. Samsung Members app->Get Help->Feedback->Error Reports