JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 10:31 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

116 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

In the meantime unless and until they add that feature, you can add notes to any work and indicate whether it was biking or skating.

0 Likes
HawkDawg
Constellation
Options
I would like three new "data to show" options made available while biking.

Time of day
Outside temperature
Remaining battery percentage 
0 Likes
LuckyNibblesHeslin
Constellation
Options
It would be great if Samsung Health and FitShow could be integrated to allow users to share data. FitShow is the app that's used to track exercise on Funmily treadmills and products. Funmily treadmills are very popular (they're literally all over TikTok and they're a big item that sells fast on Amazon).
0 Likes
illetyus
Cosmic Ray
Options

Greetings to all,

As you know, the "floor climbing indicator" is not available on every watch. Huawei and Xiaomi have yet to find a satisfactory solution for this "floor climbing indicator" feature. As far as I know, it can only be added as a complication to Garmin watches and can be attached to Samsung watches via the "Health Plug-in" application.

Why doesn't Samsung display the "floor climbing indicator" as a complication? Does everything have to be like Apple? I would argue that Samsung is not making an effort because Apple Watches do not have a "floor climbing indicator" as a complication. Something that used to exist has suddenly disappeared. It has simply remained as a number within Samsung Health. I believe this is a very important indicator...

I hope one day Samsung will stop imitating Apple and listen to its users.

Screenshot_20240729_134700_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes
JinjiNoDie
Constellation
Options

Utilizing Samsung Health for food tracking instead of Fitbit and MyFitnessPal. One of the big issues I am having is not being able to set custom macro goals. Samsung Health automatically sets it to 55%/25%/20% for Carbs/Fat/Protein. Users need to be able to change this.

userRDe3ElStEk
Constellation
Options
Agreed!
0 Likes
selv
Asteroid
Options
I absolutely love the samsung health app but it needs big improvement still. 
1st. First id like you to add a way to customize a workout challenge to do with a freind or family member where it's more then just miles run or steps walked like also cardio time and distance completed in Total weight lifting settings. 

2. And then in the actually healthy app setting for food ate is set up really well but I absolutely hate that we can't add or change your recommend protien or fiber to get in a day ( macros ) 
I am an athlete and I keep track of my calories and macros. All of your recommended macros are not what they should be. Or maybe there for the average person but as I'm an athlete and body builder I need wayy more protien. And at the end of the day I'd like to see how close I achieved to daily macros that I have picked also. 

3. I also wish you'd add new levels to achieve higher then 50.

4. There's no badge when you reach 50,60,70,80k and so on steps badges.

5. I wish when you achieved more or could get points systems to exchange for rewards after kindve like what fitbit offers. 

As I've said the health app is awesome and my favorite there's just allot I am hoping they'll add to take it that much further.
0 Likes
Members_SDBYzDN
Constellation
Options

When tracking goals and monitoring Stress, it was very helpful to have a note section. This helps distinguish between days that goals weren't met for health reasons like migraine versus just watching too much TV. Also on stress measure, the notes help distinguish between emotional and physical stress. Prep for a presentation versus walking in the heat. It helps adjust for biofeedback in particular. 

Pippers
Constellation
Options

The Sleep feature starts your sleep whenever you lay down in bed even though you are merely relaxing, reading, watching video, etc. As a result it can appear your period of sleep started before you had any intention of sleeping immediately, and will report total sleep time erroneously. Fitbit has a function that allows you to edit your start time to more accurately measure and report your actual start time. For example, if I lay down in bed at 10:00 pm but spend 2 hours reading I could change my actual sleep start to 12:00am when reviewing my sleep report the next day. After changing my start time the app Sleep feature would the recalculate time spent in the various sleep stages, average breathing rate, etc. 

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

It does not start as soon as you lay down. It starts when it detects your heart rate to be low enough to be considered asleep. You can check the health app when you are done relaxing and when you are going to sleep for real to see if anything got recorded and delete any erroneous data.  You can also take your watch off while relaxing and then put it on when you are ready to actually sleep.

0 Likes