JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] Internet Browser: Restore Stacked Tabs

(Topic created: Sunday)
AskaLangly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Stacked tabs were removed from this release of Samsung Internet.

Please bring them back as it is productive to use. Thanks.

DOCTORMED
Constellation
Options

Uninstall updates and it goes back, but you lose saved pages.

0 Likes
userbTl8PBNvmq
Constellation
Options

Why would you do that when one of the reasons we like stacked tabs is bc we have 99 open šŸ¤¦ā€:female_sign:

userUqwcp4oj2V
Asteroid
Options
Hi, looks like stacked tabs are gone from the latest update of Samsung Internet Browser. The current two options stink. Would be imperative to bring that back please. Reddit has many complaints for this issue too. 
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Take a look at good luck, published by good luck labs. It is a Samsung product and it is in the Samsung Galaxy store. There may potentially be something in there that might possibly be able to help you.
0 Likes
Kingslider
Constellation
Options

Hi fine folks! Just did an update. How do I roll back to the previous version? It seems the stacked tabs view was removed as an option. Would like stacked tabs back as an option or the steps to roll back to the previous version of Samsung Internet please- 

ImRyan
Nebula
Options
I think if you uninstall all updates it may roll you back. I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure you should be able to do that
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
You don't actually have to roll back to the previous version, just go to the Galaxy store, and download the good luck Suite of apps. This is actually official software put out by samsung, even though the publisher is called good luck labs.
0 Likes
Am0rphus
Constellation
Options

There's nothing in the Galaxy Store of that name, did you mean the Good Lock Suite?

0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes sorry didn't realize I had misspelled lock šŸ¤¦ā€:male_sign:. I primarily do voice to text
0 Likes
userUqwcp4oj2V
Asteroid
Options
Bring it back!