Original topic:

Samsung Pass: Couldn't verify fingerprints

(Topic created: 04-20-2023 06:37 PM)
Mukkesh
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey, 

So, I recently Got a S23 Ultra, and started setting up my device and finshed setting up. Then when i tried to setup samsung pass, I logged into my and tried to verify my fingerprint.

It keeps popping the error "Couldn't Verify Fingerprints" please try again. 

I went through solutions in the forum, which said to try disconnecting wifi and try with mobile data and yea i tried switching to mobile data and tried a several times still it shows the same error. 

Also i triend forcestop, clear cache and data, Uninstalling and Reinstalling, removing my samsung account and relogin, removing fingerprints.

Expecting for solutions, Thank you!!!

Screenshot_20230420_122317_Samsung Pass.jpg

209 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
It appears to be fixed, I would suggest closing out the app with task manager before reopening.
Worked for me
0 Likes
mart1391
Cosmic Ray
Options
Uninstall and re install Samsung Wallet then In the Samsung Wallet App you should see a message saying "Samsung Pass is moving to Samsung Wallet" click get started and Samsung Pass app will be removed from your phone. 
0 Likes
mart1391
Cosmic Ray
Options
In the Samsung Wallet App you should see a message saying "Samsung Pass is moving to Samsung Wallet" click get started and Samsung Pass app will be removed from your phone. 
0 Likes
britbrit812
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'm still experiencing a problem with it saying that it can't verify my fingerprint and to try again later
mart1391
Cosmic Ray
Options
Uninstaller Samsung Wallet and Re install it. That's what I did
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Force close, reopen! Working fine for me now
Jungle1992
Constellation
Options

Samsung fold 4 lost acsess to all my auto fill and passwords error not connected to network when will this be resolved tia

gasmith10
Cosmic Ray
Options
I believe it's an issue that came with the last update to Samsung Wallet. I have the S22 Ultra. Here's a work-around I've found playing with it, as I have the same problem. When you open Samsung Wallet, press OK on the network message. Next, press the gear icon in the top right of the screen. Next, press Verification Method and turn Fingerprints off. Now, back out returning to where you can select Sign-in info. You should be asked for your PIN and then asked for your fingerprint. Once you enter your fingerprint, you should be able to see all of your sign-in info. I hope this helps.
727mike
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks
gasmith10
Cosmic Ray
Options
You're welcome.
0 Likes