Original topic:

Samsung Pass: Couldn't verify fingerprints

(Topic created: 04-19-2023 11:53 PM)
Mukkesh
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey, 

So, I recently Got a S23 Ultra, and started setting up my device and finshed setting up. Then when i tried to setup samsung pass, I logged into my and tried to verify my fingerprint.

It keeps popping the error "Couldn't Verify Fingerprints" please try again. 

I went through solutions in the forum, which said to try disconnecting wifi and try with mobile data and yea i tried switching to mobile data and tried a several times still it shows the same error. 

Also i triend forcestop, clear cache and data, Uninstalling and Reinstalling, removing my samsung account and relogin, removing fingerprints.

Expecting for solutions, Thank you!!!

Screenshot_20230420_122317_Samsung Pass.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ljg
Constellation
Options

I spent hours trying to resolve this! Finally thought look at Wallet!!!Samsung pass was incorporated into samsung Wallet on the last update that I installed on 19th April ,  you will find samsung Pass in there and all your passwords stored there.  No separate Samsung Pass anymore! Hope this helps. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
209 Replies
TasTikras
Constellation
Options

Same.. Re-added fingerprint, cleared Samsung Pass app data, cache, tried with wifi or cellular data. Won't work

0 Likes
IamAndroid
Constellation
Options

I am experiencing the same issue as from today. Galaxy S21. Was working until today.

0 Likes
JHJPitzer
Constellation
Options

I also have the same problem upgraded to a S23 ultra 

0 Likes
AlaAbbasi
Constellation
Options

I have same issue happend today. I have two mobile s9 and z4 one is giving no network connection and the other couldn't verify fingerprints, I did all work around but didn't work, appreciate you support. 

0 Likes
mmil
Constellation
Options

I've the same issues on S22. Today, Samsung Pass started from complaining about missing network connection, and after clearing the app it couldn't verify fingerprints. No solution so far.

0 Likes
sicopeland
Constellation
Options
I am having the same issue.
0 Likes
Aldert89
Constellation
Options

Same here with a S21 back from repair

0 Likes
renethomaz
Constellation
Options

yea same with s23 ultra. frickin resetted my phone twice. so annoyed

0 Likes
Nabiel
Constellation
Options

Same issue tried everything it’s not working, the app started this strange behavior just today

0 Likes