JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pass issue post merger with Samsung wallet. Error code: PSS1N2002

(Topic created: 11-21-2022 03:17 PM)
userMm8GkS8QUL
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
If you are getting error Samsung wallet is temporarily not available, try again later(PSS1N2002) while accessing samsung pass services inside samsung wallet app, here is the resolution:
1. Go to apps and Uninstall samsung pass and wallet.
2. Go to settings and remove samsung account from the device. It won't impact any data and as far setting and data saved in samsung account are concerned, you are good as long as they are backed up to samsung cloud.
3. Add samsung account back to your device.
4. Head to galaxy store to install samsung wallet and pass application. Set up application and enjoy!!!

In my experience step 2 & 3 are very important to resolve the issue. Excluding these steps didn't helped me.
2 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Personally, I'd boot into recovery mode, clear the cache, run repair apps, and reboot first. Takes less time. If that doesn't work, then, by all means, do what OP says.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Thank you both for posting! This is perfect advise for troubleshooting the Samsung Wallet/Pass app and its included features. 

We recommend following the steps provided by @KennewickMan first. 

Boot into recovery mode, clear the cache, run repair apps, and reboot.

Then, if you are still receiving an error, follow these steps provided by @userMm8GkS8QUL:

1. Go to apps and Uninstall Samsung pass and wallet.
2. Go to settings and remove Samsung account from the device. It won't impact any data and as far setting and data saved in Samsung account are concerned, you are good as long as they are backed up to Samsung cloud.
3. Add Samsung account back to your device.
4. Head to galaxy store to install Samsung wallet and pass application. Set up application.

If you continue to have concerns with the Samsung Wallet, please reach out to the Samsung Wallet Team by calling 1-844-726-7297.