Original topic:

Samsung pass data lost

(Topic created: 07-20-2022 02:06 AM)
JesusAHernandez
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi! I had to change my samsung email due to security reasons, but now when I access samsung pass all my save password are gone, how can i get them back? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out for assistance.

Unfortunately, once you make changes such as changing your email on your Samsung Account, deletes all saved passwords you have previously saved from Samsung Pass since those passwords were saved to that account. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out for assistance.

Unfortunately, once you make changes such as changing your email on your Samsung Account, deletes all saved passwords you have previously saved from Samsung Pass since those passwords were saved to that account. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

JesusAHernandez
Asteroid
Options
That's sad, well thank you so much for your help!
0 Likes
mysyierra
Astronaut
Options
When the disclaimer showed up that changing you email will erase your information, I stopped and didn't change it. Just canceling out of there and it still erased everything and I'm using my old Samsung account. You need to fix this. It erased everything I have had on there for years. Not a few years either, I've been a Samsung user in the early note days. This just sucks 😕