JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Reminder App Notifications Not Syncing Across Devices

(Topic created: 11-05-2022 07:12 AM)
usernzTEEIyQ3d
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi! I have a tab s8, s22 ultra, and a watch4. I receive Reminder app notification across all these devices. I've noticed that when I clear/acknowledge the notification on one device, it still continues ringing on the other device. Meaning I have to individually address the notification on each device to get it to stop ringing. 

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, if it's a bug, or if this is just how things function?

I would assume that if I have an app that is supposed to sync across devices it should instantly recognize that the notification was already addressed on another device, no?

Any thoughts/advice would be much appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when your notifications don't turn off when clearing on another device. I would recommend duplicating the symptoms you are experiencing and submitting an error report. Give this link a try for steps to submit an error report using the Samsung members app: https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-report-error-using-samsung-members-applicat...

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when your notifications don't turn off when clearing on another device. I would recommend duplicating the symptoms you are experiencing and submitting an error report. Give this link a try for steps to submit an error report using the Samsung members app: https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-to-report-error-using-samsung-members-applicat...

0 Likes