JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 08:41 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

2,454 Replies
JJ1111
Constellation
Options

Thank you for the information. I just realized my app is gone, too. 

0 Likes
Dkm
Asteroid
Options

Thanks for that. All the Samsung website says is they are working on it. 

0 Likes
Bakingartist04
Constellation
Options

I didn't hear of an update this morning through all the texts back and forth with Samsung. They were more like, "hmm everyone is having this issue. Give me your TV #s so we can make sure yours is fixed earliest" ... (Whatever that means.)

They wanted me to do the troubleshooting too but, like I told them, the issue is on their end and no amount of troubleshooting will help THEM fix THEIR issue. 

The whole situation has me seeing the Comcast reps from South Park, with their endless apologies and nipple stroking.

0 Likes
KoochSr
Asteroid
Options

Exactly what we were told as well!

0 Likes
Tammy66
Constellation
Options
I lost my Samsung plus channels over night I tried everything to fix it what to do next I just got the tv brand new from my mom in November she got it for me for Christmas
LilRon
Constellation
Options
Same here... seems it's a service issue and not a consumer issue.
420smokey
Asteroid
Options
It's a Samsung issue...period.
0 Likes
Spicey55
Asteroid
Options

Me too. Factory reset my 2018 TV completely. The Samsung TV Plus app is GONE! I also had auto update turned off because my TV is so low on storage. It turned itself back on some time between last night & this morning. I hope they are not making it a subscription service. But that would be par for the course!

420smokey
Asteroid
Options
Greedy basTURDS
0 Likes
LittleTechGirl
Constellation
Options

Same problem here. Just happened last night.