JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
Ajafan02
Constellation
Options

The app is being updated. Give it a day or two

usermp7kfRW1zY
Constellation
Options

Strange but it's still available on my Samsung phone so I'm screen-casting it to my TV. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it a paid/subscription service in the very near future.

0 Likes
MCCQUILTS21
Asteroid
Options

Samsung Plus TV is a preloaded PROGRAM on theTVs', not a separate APP.  On Samsung phones we're able to install the APP.

It just shows up on the selection bar, so everyone thinks it is an APP.

MJ612
Constellation
Options

JUST GET SAMSUNG TV PLUS BACK ON MY TV. OR IS THIS A SCAM TO GET ME TO JOIN YOUR COMMUNITY? 

Options
Yes, we need everyone we can get 😆
Ellojoe
Cosmic Ray
Options
It's a preloaded program on many Samsung TVs & devices, yes, can confirm, but that doesn't mean it's not an app. What do you think an app is? If it's not a program or software application? 😒

What are you even saying here? Are you trying to help people with the issue they're having, or are you just trying to be seen? I'm Confucius.
0 Likes
MCCQUILTS21
Asteroid
Options

Wow! I get some people are angry about not getting Plus, but taking it out on others is abuse. 

I know that both are programmed, but companies separate the preloaded from the Apps. Just as a desktop view will usually get fewer features/channels. Go look for yourself.

But since you obviously know everything, continue to lash out, some people will join you, have fun, be happy.

Ellojoe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Uhhm, nice try at redirecting, but nah. Your comment inherently looks insulting & has the "Know everything" tone you accuse me of ironically.

You assume in it that everyone calling it an app doesn't know, perhaps that it's a preloaded one.

"Everyone thinks it is an APP"

No one was abusing anybody, I asked you to clarify what you even wanted to achieve by what you said basically & above was your response.

So you have "fun" & a good day, human.
0 Likes
Options
I'm glad it's not deleted forever.

Just so everyone knows, you can still watch using the Samsung TV Plus app on your Samsung phone.

I checked this morning, and I noticed the app gone from my tv, but it's working perfectly fine on my phone.
BCarricato
Asteroid
Options
I just asked that question.
0 Likes