JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
Members_Q0rs7QJ
Constellation
Options

Mine too

0 Likes
PrettyBritty85
Constellation
Options
I really thought I was the only person. I turned the TV on and Samsung TV plus was gone. I can not get it back through the app store on the TV. I actually like Samsung Tv Plus and would like it back
0 Likes
Wconner0190
Constellation
Options

Ours is gone. Tried factory resetting and still nothing. My other 55inch still has it. I wonder if they killed support for it?

0 Likes
Members_yzAT5cz
Constellation
Options

Why didnt Samsung just update the app when the new version was ready rather than completely uninstalling itself? How will we know when the update is available? This is frustrating how this was done.

0 Likes
Wconner0190
Constellation
Options

Ours did too on our newer 55inch but my older 55inch still has it. We tried resetting and searching in the app store thing and it isn't there. They might have killed support for it. 

0 Likes
Devious1
Constellation
Options
Why has Samsung tv plus app disappeared from my television?
0 Likes
Curt0091
Constellation
Options

It got nuked… 😞

0 Likes
RenaW-Philly
Constellation
Options

WOW!! I'M not the only person who lost it. I thought my grandson got the remote. I've been trying for over an hour to find the app. It's as if it gone!! 

0 Likes
Steve D
Constellation
Options

Same thing happened to me. I have 4 samsung TVS and the Samsung TV Plus App just disappeared.  I wasted an hour trying to find out why. I now find out from later messages here that Samsung are in a process of upgrading the app.  It would have been nice if Samsung had forewarned there customers what they were doing. 

0 Likes
N8dagr8-21
Constellation
Options

I was watching fear factor at 1248 pm EST and it just stopped then the app just disappeared. Strange. I tried downloading again but not dice. 

0 Likes