Original topic:

Samsung Wallet Cash Back stuck on pending Cannot get support anywhere

(Topic created: 11-18-2022 02:44 PM)
Artoper
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello everyone,
For the past year, I have been using extensively the cash back awards from Samsung Wallet, all with booking.com. The first stay it worked fine, but then all the posterior transactions stayed on Pending Status forever (some of them are almost a year in Pending, and I did use the service). I have been trying to contact Samsung without any luck. I finally managed to get an answer from some guy from Samsung India, saying that I should contact Booking.com directly, which I did. But they cannot help me. 
Is there a way to contact somebody from Samsung Wallet at Samsung? I cannot find anything online. 
Please help me, as it is a considerable amount.
Thank you

2 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
I have this problem also I've made purchases at Walmart.com and Lowes.com and some others and have never received any cash back neither and like you I can't seem to find out any info
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not receiving your cash back and the cash back being stuck on pending in the Samsung wallet app. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Wallet/Pay team directly using this link with contact information: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...