0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating this can be when an app doesn't function after an update. I see you are stating your Samsung free has stopped working after the recent update. Here are a few common symptoms you could potentially encounter. Please try the steps listed by each symptom for resolution:

1. If Samsung Free can't be swiped, I would recommend uninstalling and re-installing the app through the galaxy store
  2.  If you receive an error message of -1: Page has been disabled, the steps to assist with this would be to pinch-zoom on your home screen and check if S Free is turned off
  3. If the only screen in Samsung free you are able to see is Google discover, you would need to pinch-zoom on your home screen and reselect Samsung Free.
  4. If you are experiencing any other symptoms with Samsung free, I would recommend submitting a screenshot to our Samsung Members App team using the VoC route.

If you need any other assistance please feel free to reach out and elaborate on the symptom you are experiencing with Samsung Free.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes