Original topic:

Samsung phones have no security in them

(Topic created: 08-20-2024 09:00 AM)
Afini1161983
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am surprised people are buying such expensive Samsung phone and security is 0 people are removing security from Samsung phone within seconds and it's a remote service,hackers are providing,what is the purpose of buying such expensive Samsung phone whare there is 0 security.ā€ƒ

8 Replies
betancd
Sun
Options
Not, sure what you mean by this... at a user level there are normal security features such as fingerprint, pins and passwords. Higher up there is 2FA such as SMS, push and authenticator app options. The server adds security alerts allowing control of what devices are signed in as well as find my features, allowing remote wiping and locking for the user. There is also encryption for secure folder, external storage and backups. Last, you can enable a recovery methods.
BinaryStarx7
Constellation
Options
Hi I am having do much security breaching from my neighbor andhis pals. Can you help teach me how to secure my device more efficently. I am savy but dealing with sophicated or high tech hackers that Zi believe its obessed with me. He spying snd monitoring my every move. Attacks and take over my accounrs steaking my subsription etc. Even my wifi internet? Plants device to keep track of me snd my actitivties. Hopeyou can help me to secure my devices. He sees into my phone and listens into my conversations too. He sldo attacking my iphone as well. Thanks for hearing my concern and hope you can help.
0 Likes
betancd
Sun
Options
The list is very long of ways to increase security. I suggest a Google search of increasing Samsung Security, Samsung security tutorial, secure wifi. Aslo search these in YouTube
0 Likes
NYTeeSI
Cosmic Ray
Options
You should report it to the police if you have a major stalker issue.
userSPIU0LfdUq
Cosmic Ray
Options
Agreed. OP is compromsed somehow. Has neighbor from h*ll had physical access to phone? I might be taking it back to T-Mobile in this scenario. Also, where is mention of A/V software in all this, like say Malwarebytes? Do install VPN app -- or buy a router with encryption already installed. Protect all accounts with 2FA authenticator app and a password manager using at least 14 characters or so. I would also get Symantec Endpoint Protection app (PlayStore) on your smartphone. Good god.

Addendum: There are codes you can dial to help detect if phone is hacked, like in this article:

https://techreport.com/spy/codes-for-hacked-cell-phone/
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
What security do you think is not there
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Homie probably fell for a phishing scam and wants to blame anyone but himself
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
I don't have an issue with security on Samsung devices! I have proper security measures in place!