Original topic:

Time is incorrect in the Samsung Health app but time is showing correctly on all devices

(Topic created: 11-15-2022 10:24 PM)
cleffler76
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

My phone time is correct and my watch time is correct but in the health app everything is off by 5 hours. I believe everything is recording correctly just the time is off. It will tell me that I slept for 6 hours but it's showing as 4am to 10am instead of 11pm to 5am. Same for my activity timtines. And at around 7pm my steps show as 0 for the day as if it's midnight and I'm starting a new day. This shows in the app and on my watch. How do I fix this? I have a Galaxy Active 2 watch and an S21 FE phone. This all started on Nov 3. Before that everything was the correct times.

8 Replies
SandyCaps
Astronaut
Options
I am having the exact same issue and have no idea why.
user5gIcA4q8E2
Astronaut
Options
The exact same problem with my wife's galaxy watch, but her phone (a Galaxy S10) works perfectly fine.

Any resolution to this issue yet?
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when the time is correct on your devices but showing incorrectly in the Samsung Health app. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly using the following link: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

user7BGJVSI8Sr
Astronaut
Options
For months, the time in my Samsung Health app has been fast by exactly 5 hours. If I measure my heart rate at 5pm, the app will record it as 10 pm. The time on my Samsung watch and Galaxy phone are both correct. Only the app is incorrect. 

I have troubleshooted this with Samsung and they were not able to figure out a solution. 

Anyone else?
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Even though the time on your watch is correct, have you tried to manually set time and time zone on your watch instead of automatic? (Settings >> General >> Date and time)
user7BGJVSI8Sr
Astronaut
Options
My watch doesn't have an option for manual - just says 'synced with phone'
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
I think you need to disconnect your watch from your phone, and you will be able to go into "Date and Time"
user7BGJVSI8Sr
Astronaut
Options
Oh my goodness I think that may have worked!