Original topic:

Transfer games and progress/data to new phone?

(Topic created: 11-17-2020 03:10 PM)
hammer1
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Got a new phone.ok.  is there a way to transfer my games from my old phone and keep the progress i have worked so hard to acheive.so far they all start as if i was a new player.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Regretfully many games save the data to the phone, meaning it is not transferable. However, there are some games that save the data to a server. These would require you to sign in to your account. Google and Facebook are two accounts that these apps generally allow you to sign in with. To restore data to a game, look for the option to sign in with an account.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

hammer1
Astronaut
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes